- Who are we ?
- Address book
- Professional life
This exhibition devoted to Iannis Xenakis was designed by the Centre de documentation de la musique contemporaine (Cdmc) in collaboration with Sharon Kanach, on the request of the non-profit organization "Les amis de Iannis Xenakis".
With the support of the Sacem and the Foundation Francis et Mica Salabert.
It is made up of 16 boards illustrating the following themes or works :
- Portrait of Iannis Xenakis
- Images from a shattered youth
- Itinerary of a forced expatriate
- In Le Corbusier’s Studio
- First musical works
- Electroacoustic research
- An independent architect
- The Polytopes
- Ancient Greece rediscovered
- Polytopes and the Diatope
- Stochastics and Game Theory
- Arborescences and Symbolic music
- Sieves and other intuitions
- Musical affinities
A musicologic catalogue written by Sharon Kanach is accompanying the exhibition.
Les amis de Iannis Xenakis - Fondation Salabert
Katherine Vayne et Sharon Kanach