- Qui sommes-nous ?
- Carnet d'adresses
- Vie professionnelle
25th Young Composers Meeting - orkest de ereprijs
25th Young Composers Meeting: February 25 – March 1 2019, Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Young Composers Meeting is an intiative by orkest de ereprijs to give young professional composers a chance to compose for an ensemble and develop their talents, knowledge and professional network.
During a week in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands, 16 selected participants will come together to each compose a piece for de ereprijs and singers. The week is filled with rehearsals, lectures and individual coaching by senior composers. At the end of the week, all pieces will be performed during the final concert in Gigant Apeldoorn. After this, a jury of international senior composers will choose three participants with extraordinary talent to receive commissions.
Young Composers Meeting 2018: laureats
Nursalim Yadi Anugerah (Indonesia) ereprijs commission
Patryk Kusiak (Poland) commission NJO commission
Alisson Kruusmaa (Estonia) Masterclass Apeldoorn
Requirements for participation in the Young Composers Meeting:
– Young composers up to 30 years of age and of any nationality are invited to apply for participation before October 15, 2018 by filling out the application form. In additation to this, please do not forget to send a biography, at least one score of a recent composition and a recording of a recent composition to orkest de ereprijs, Postbus 1203, 7301 BL The Netherlands.
– The directors will make a selection of maximum 16 participants. At the beginning of November the applicants will be informed about the selection.
– The selected applicants are requested to enter a short work (3 minutes) for de ereprijs. The 3-minute compositions will be rehearsed during the week and performed at the final concert.
– The 3-minute work should be entered before January 15, 2018.
– Details concerning the instrumentation of de ereprijs will be communicated after the selection.
– The participation fee is €450,-, this includes accommodation, meals and bike rental.
– The participants will stay in shared rooms in a hotel in Apeldoorn.
– The participants have to take care of their own transport to Apeldoorn.
– At the closing concert, 3 promising composers will be commissioned to write a new composition.
Lundi 15 Octobre 2018