- Qui sommes-nous ?
- Carnet d'adresses
- Vie professionnelle
Concours de Composition Acousmatique et Vidéomusique - petites formes 2020
France – Japon – Taiwan
1. This contest is held within the framework of cultural exchanges between Taiwan, Japan and France, and aims to promote acousmatic music and audiovisual work, also to encourage young composers of this music in Taiwan, Japan and France.
During the 2020-2021 season, the musical compositions of the Final prizewinners will be included in the programmes of several concerts in Paris, Taipei, Nagoya, etc.
2. The Concours de Composition Acousmatique et Vidéomusique petites formes 2020 is organised by Tout pour la Musique Contemporaine (France), Nagoya City University (Japan) and the National Chiao Tung University (Taiwan) in partnership with: Centre culturel de Taiwan à Paris, SACEM, Ina-GRM, Conservatoire de Reims, etc.
3. The Concours de Composition Acousmatique et Vidéomusique petites formes 2020 is open to composers and videographers of French, Taiwanese and Japanese nationality, born after 31 December 1979.
4. The works must be of the genre: electroacoustic acousmatic music on support, or of a new category we opened this year: audiovisual work (Vidéomusique)
5. Each composer can submit two works (max), of a minimum duration of 5 minutes, and less than 10 minutes.
Same duration for audiovisual works. The panel will encourage pieces in line with the concept of “petites formes“.
Mardi 31 Décembre 2019