- Qui sommes-nous ?
- Carnet d'adresses
- Vie professionnelle
International Composition Competition Sofia 2019
(Compositions for string quartet and a string orchestra)
The Sofia International Composition Competition is organized by Sofia Municipality and Krasno Selo Cultural Center in partnership with the Sofia Soloists Chamber Ensemble.
1. The Competition is open to participants of all countries, born after 1974.
2. The presented works have to be composed for string quartet and a string orchestra of 12 performers (3-3-3-2-1).
3. Each competitor may present one composition or series of works with duration no less than 10 and no more than 15 minutes. The score is to be a computer printout or a clear manuscript.
4. The composition should not be previously performed in public, published or recorded in studio.
5. All competitors must send, until September the 30th 2019 (certified by a post office stamp), the following materials in a compact package:
а/ a sealed envelope containing 2 copies of the composition score;
b/ a sealed non transparent envelope, containing the participant’s name, address, phone number, e-mail and a short artistic biography;
c/ a sealed envelope, containing the participant’s declaration accepting all terms of the Competition and stating that his composition has not been previously performed, published or recorded in studio.
6. The Competition is anonymous, ensured by a five figure random number on the right corner of each score’s title page (instead of the author’s name). The same number will be marked on the rest of the envelopes with the competitor’s information.
7. No other marks, breaking the anonymity, are allowed on the envelopes and the scores (besides the five figures number). Any other marking will be considered as a reason for technical disqualification of the candidates.
8. The entries should be sent to:
41, Tsar Boris III blvd
1612 Sofia, Bulgaria
Krasno Selo Cultural Center
“Sofia 2019” Competition
fax + 359 2 9516273
Lundi 30 Septembre 2019